- 1 What is a UAE diplomatic visa?
- 2 Conditions for applying for a UAE diplomatic visa
- 3 A UAE diplomatic visa Requirements documents
- 4 The procedure for obtaining a diplomatic visa
- 5 Beneficiaries of the service
- 6 Advantages of a UAE diplomatic visa
A UAE diplomatic visa is an important official document that enables you to leave the country’s borders to visit various places. And the passport holder must obtain the privileges of diplomatic relations to ensure that any problems are avoided. As the diplomatic and official passports help to protect the identity of its owner.
What is a UAE diplomatic visa?
A UAE diplomatic visa is considered one of the diplomatic and special documents issued to the category of royal families in the country. Belonging to the members of the consular and diplomatic corps. As well as a certain group of Emirati citizens who hold senior local and government positions in the country. The UAE diplomatic visa facilitates a variety of important tasks that help advance the interests of the United Arab Emirates. The visa exemption also gives special privileges to its holders. As it helps in facilitating procedures, ease of travel, mobility, transactions, diplomatic missions, and diplomatic action.
Conditions for applying for a UAE diplomatic visa
Diplomatic passport UAE is considered an official document that is provided to a certain category of citizens. And a visa ban on Nigerians; Therefore, if you are looking to obtain an official and Dubai visa for diplomatic passport. You should look forward to the following terms and conditions:
- The applicant must be a citizen of the emirates UAE.
- Work within government agencies and diplomatic services.
- Applicants must be residents of the UAE embassy.
- Complete the visa application with all the correct information.
- Attach all the required documents to receive the passport.
“Read more: History of the development of Dubai“
A UAE diplomatic visa Requirements documents
Obtaining A UAE diplomatic visa requires the submission of some documents proving the identity of visa applicants. Among the visa applications, are the following:
- Bring proof that the applicant’s age is at least 18 years old.
- The need to submit a letter from the government agency.
- Attach recent color photographs with a white background, and the necessity to wear the UAE national dress for photography.
- A copy of the ID card.
- Submit a criminal case sheet.
- Bring proof of vaccinations and vaccinations provided by the Ministry of Health to protect travelers.
- Presenting the state of Health.
“Watch else: Dubai day trips“
The procedure for obtaining a diplomatic visa
Obtaining a diplomatic visa requires the submission of some special information to achieve the completeness of the conditions for obtaining a diplomatic visa. And the procedures for obtaining an online visa include the following:
- Log in to the website of international cooperation and the Ministry of internal affairs.
- Enter the username and password shared with the service providers.
- Select one of the diplomatic visa service options.
- Click on the word “start service”.
- Work on a full-service application form.
- Attach the required documents.
- You will receive an email with a reference number confirming the success of your application.
- After fulfilling the conditions, you will receive an email informing you that the passport is ready for collection.
“See more: History of UAE flag“
Beneficiaries of the service
The supreme authority of the emirates UAE announced the entitlement to obtain a UAE diplomatic passport visa-free countries of citizens. Including the following:
- Federal agencies.
- Members of the ruling family.
- Government agencies.
- The local authority.
- Ambassadors of the state.
- Heads of the console.
- Members of the House of Parliament.
- The bosses.
- Political figures.
“Read more: Dubai history“
Advantages of a UAE diplomatic visa
A diplomatic visa grants people some important privileges that help facilitate many transactions. Life matters, and travel without restrictions. UAE visa for us citizens also bear a certain official mark specific to the country of the passport holder. And among the privileges granted to holders of a diplomatic visa are the following:
- Get comprehensive immunity.
- A special route is in the places of diplomats and airports.
- The possibility of exemption from any personal or in-kind fees.
- Exemption from taxes.
- Enable special immunity for diplomatic bags and non-inspection at approved airports.
- Obtaining a visa without fees for all countries.
- Discrimination in treatment.
- Obtaining special plates for the occupants of diplomatic posts so as not to be subjected to any abuse by the traffic police.
- Allow access to VIP lounges at approved airports.
- Win a special and free promotion on all airlines and hotels.
- Get discounts of up to 40%.
The president of the Republic can grant an entry visa to prominent figures. Such as exceptional medical or practical cases with visible achievements and a good reputation. To achieve the general benefit of the state in areas that the state policy lacks. The president sees the establishment of diplomatic relations as important and seeks to win it.
What is a diplomatic visa in the UAE?
There are many types of visas in UAE, such as: work visa, investor visa, and student visa.
How can I get diplomatic visa for UAE?
You can obtain a visa by following the instructions for each type of visa.
Who gets a diplomatic visa?
Some of people can get the visa, for example: Head of State or Government, regardless of the purpose of travel.
A UAE diplomatic visa is considered one of the passports provided to a certain category based on the main and important matters of the individual’s work. In addition to his behavior; Therefore, in the event of the withdrawal of immunity from some individuals, and other privileges. Then it becomes necessary to withdraw the diplomatic visa to prevent it from being badly exploited by individuals whose behavior is questioned.