- 1 UAE visa fees overview
- 2 UAE visa fees and types
- 3 UAE employment visa fees
- 4 UAE visa requirements
UAE visa fees, the United Arab Emirates is a popular tourist destination, attracting millions of visitors every year. However, obtaining a visa to enter the country can be a confusing and expensive process for many travelers. In this article, we will explore the different types of UAE (dubai) visas and their fees besides all you need to know about the duration and requirements.
UAE visa fees overview
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) charges different fees for different types of residence visa. To visitors who are not planning to work or study in the country, a Dubai tourist visa is their best choice. On the other hand, to those who are planning to work in the UAE they might need a single or multiple entry visa. UAE visa fees differ depending on many factors, continue with us to find out how to apply, the visa application form, visa validity and visa price.
UAE visa fees and types
There are several types of UAE visas available, including tourist, transit, visit, and employment visas. Follow the next lines to know about each one separately:
UAE tourist visa fees
The most common type of visa for tourists is the 30-day visa, which allows visitors to stay in the country for up to 30 days (one month). stanozolol benefits A 30-day tourist visa cost is Dh 350 (approximately $95 USD). For those who plan to stay longer than 30 days, there is also 90-day (3 months) tourist visa available.
The following are the approximate UAE visa fees and validity for entry tourist visa depending on duration of staying in the country:
- 14 days dubai visa price: AED 350 (approximately $95 USD).
- 30-day visa: AED 400 (approximately $100 USD).
- 90-day visa: AED 1000 (approximately $245 USD).
These costs are subject to change and may vary depending on the type of visa, nationality, and other factors. It is always best to check with the UAE embassy or consulate in your country for the most up-to-date information.
Read more: UAE dependent visa
UAE employment visa fees
Employment visa is issued for qualified professionals or persons, who are engaged by organization, companies, and are economically committed as technicians, senior executives, technical experts, etc.
These visas are typically sponsored by the employer and can be valid for up to three years. The cost of an employment visa varies depending on the type of visa and the applicant’s nationality.
Employment visa cost in UAE is vary depending on the type of visa and the length of stay. Generally, the fees range from AED 1,500 to AED 5,000. Additional fees may be required for medical tests, visa processing, and other services.
Read more: UAE family visa
UAE transit visa fees
The fees for a UAE transit visa also vary depending on the duration of stay and the type of visa. The standard fee for a 96-hour transit visa is AED 100, while a 48-hour transit visa costs AED 50. However, some airlines may offer free transit visas to their passengers, so it is recommended to check with your airline before applying for a transit visa. It is important to note that transit visas are only available for certain nationalities and require a confirmed onward ticket.
Read more: UAE medical visa
UAE visit visa fees
Visit visa is similar to that of a tourist if the visitors don’t want to work or study but just for the purpose of tourism and spending time. About UAE visa fees, a 30-day visit visa costs AED 350, while a 90-day visit visa costs AED 950. There are also multiple-entry visit visas available for AED 2,200. It is important to note that this type of visa requires sponsorship from a UAE resident or company and may also require additional documents such as a security deposit or health insurance.
Read more: UAE golden visa
UAE visa requirements
After check UAE visa fees, these are some common documents that will be required:
- Passport with a minimum validity of six months.
- Passport-size photographs.
- Proof of health insurance.
- Security deposit (refundable upon exit from the UAE).
- Invitation letter from sponsor (if applicable).
- Proof of accommodation and itinerary.
- Bank statements or financial proof to show sufficient funds for the duration of stay.
- Completed visa application form.
Read more: UAE mission visa
UAE visa application
To apply for a UAE visa, follow these steps:
- Determine the type of visa you need and the duration of your stay.
- Find a sponsor, either a UAE resident or company, who will apply for your visa on your behalf.
- Gather all required documents, which we mentioned before such as: valid passport, proof of health insecure, etc.
- Submit your application and pay the UAE visa fees.
- Wait for your visa to be processed, which can take anywhere from a few days to several weeks.
- Once your visa is approved, you can travel to the UAE and present your visa at the border control checkpoint.
Read more: UAE visa on arrival
How much is UAE visa for US citizens?
Single entry $60 non refundable and valid for two months.
Is Dubai visa free for US citizens?
When can I apply for UAE visa?
After booking your flight ticket.
In conclusion, obtaining a UAE visa can be a costly process, but it is necessary for those who plan to visit or work in the country. By understanding the different types of visas and UAE visa fees, travelers can better plan their trip to the UAE and avoid any unexpected expenses.